I love a good roasted potato recipe. This next recipe is quite easy and of course tasty. It makes a perfect side dish…or a main course should you choose to eat just a bowl of potatoes as I did.
I mixed potato wedges with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, paprika, lemon juice, lemon zest and kalamata olives.
Placed them in a baking pan, spreading in a single layer. I poured 1/2 cup of water in the pan and placed in a 400 degree oven.
After 30 minutes I removed from the oven, flipped the potatoes and poured another 1/2 cup of water in the pan. I placed the pan back in the oven for another 30 minutes.
I removed from the oven and topped with parsley and served.
- 5 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1/2 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, paprika, lemon juice and zest, and olives. Place on a baking pan in a single layer. Pour 1/2 cup of the water on the potatoes and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, toss the potatoes and pour the remaining 1/2 cup of water on the potatoes, place back in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve topped with parsley.